1.5.12

Kiss My Lips

My lovely boyfriend stumbled across this gem, and I fell in love with it. Its a fucking awesome song with a fucking awesome beat. Dev is the man!


ALSO!
I am starting my college portfolio/WISE project early. (For those of you who don't know what wise is, basically it's a whole class of independent study) I am going to be making a huge photo book of all different types of people, fat, skinny, short, tall, black, white, and everything in between, dressed in outfits I have styled and put together at all sorts of stores, accessories and all. I am looking for said people to volunteer to be in my photo book. Your name, and what you are wearing will be on your photograph's.

Only having just recently discovered that I want to go to college for this, fashion, and making a statement has always played a major major part in my life, and I am positive this is the right career path for me.

Seriously guys, let me know if you want to help me out, it would mean the WORLD to me. I don't care who you are, how much you weigh, or how "attractive" you are. I need a very diverse selection of body types/ages. It's definitely a cool opportunity. :)

Tweet me: Lilraych
Facebook me: Rachel Levine
Email me: rlev0606@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment