2.1.12

new year new me

LOL jk.

I'm going to be the same me I decided I was about 5 years ago. (Maybe with a little more drugs and a little more alcohol.) So is everyone else so don't believe when they say they're going to change because they are not. ANYWHO, how was everyones new years and christmas and break all together? I've gotta say mine was the best I've had yet. It's the best feeling in the world when you have someone to curl up in bed with every night and watch chick flicks til the sun comes up. (or play skyrim...same dif.)

I'm not sure if you guys saw the video I posted about the cool magnetic nail polish on my facebook the other day, but I went right out and bought some and it actually works perfectly! I'll post pictures of it eventually...or maybe not. Depends on how I feel I guess. I also just ordered my sixty four GB iPhone 4S considering my old iPhone was cracked an there wasn't enough space to hold all of my music on it. (Shout out to Aidan Quest for desperately trying to fix it all break...<3 you) SO STOKED.

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable winterbreak.
Let's all make 2012 the best year yet!
Love you all, Rachel :)


PS, I've almost hit my 4,000 mark. Love you all even more for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment