29.1.12

Get Clear, Radiating Skin :)

What I'm blogging about today is skin. I guess its tonight. So..what I am blogging about tonight is skin. Every sunday I follow a hair/skin routine I made for myself.
Just as a warning, you really should only do these sorts of things for your skin and hair once a week, if not once every other week. This is because it could really dry out your skin, and your hair just doesn't need treatments frequently.

To care for your skin:
  • Say it with me: Ex-fol-i-ate. Exfoliating is KEY to keeping your skin clean and acne free. When you exfoliate, you are ridding your skin of dead cells and other grimy dirty things that clog up your pores and cause pimples. Be greedy, use an exfoliating sponge EVERYWHERE.
  • Use your choice of acne wash. I use ProActiv everyday and it works wonders. For those of you with sensitive skin, use your face wash every other day.
  • If you are plagued with a pimple, dab some Neosporin on it (or them) every night before you go to sleep. Mine usually clear up in three days using this method.

I highly suggest these products:
  •  Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque. This is literally my life in a bottle. I use it every week-It's designed to help clear up black heads and shrink pores
  • Did you know that at age 16, your skin starts losing collagen (the material that keeps your skins elasticity)? I use Queen Helene's Mud Pack Masque. This product instantly tightens up your skin. 
  • Also, to help out with the loss of collagen, I use St. Ive's Renewing Collagen Elastin Lotion all over my body. This is another must have product I own and can not live without. Use it everyday and you really will see results. 
  • Last but not least, Queen Helene's Grape Seed Peel Off Masque is magnificent. It pulls off all the dead skin cells from your face. Not to mention it feels really really cool!



What have we learned? 

EXFOLIATE
QUEEN HELENE
COLLAGEN 
look beautiful ;) 




I kid you not guys, I utilize every technique and product in this whole blog, and I RARELY have to complain about acne or dry patches. Stay tuned for my how-to on having shiny, healthy radiating hair. :)  


I love you guys<3 thanks for reading!



1 comment:

  1. Skin tightening is very effective on reducing wrinkles. That create effective shine of its and make well changes. Sound make it attractive.

    ReplyDelete