24.10.11

No Makeup Monday

So, I lied, I actually wore a teeny bit. I simply put on a shimmery primer (used for shimmery eyeshadow), put on some mascara, and then a little bit of blush. This all gives a simple, "its monday and I'm tired, but I'm still putting in a little effort" look.
In other words, this makeup looks natural. My skin felt clear all day today. Going with minimal to no makeup at least once or twice a week (I usually choose the weekends) is really really good for your skin. God only knows what they put in makeup these days-you're practically just pasting chemicals all over your face every morning, after a while it tears your pores up, and then you  put more on to cover up. Its a vicious cycle. 

stay beautiful guys, i love all of you :) 
Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment