31.10.11

Sappy

"Giving up my happiness to other people is nothing new to me. I'm pretty strong, I can handle anything." It's truly amazing how a person can come into your life and affect you so deeply that you're defected for the rest of those that cross your path. Within the various conversations I have had throughout my weekend, especially today, I have learned a lot about myself. We live and we learn, time will heal all wounds. When you are hurt so bad that you feel as though you can never get on your own two feet again, prove yourself wrong and become a more confident, stronger you. Things always work out in the end. If you need to cry, cry. But don't lose your dignity because of that one person. This is part of life. Only thing left to do is grow from these experiences. I love all of you, stay wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment