1.2.12

How to guide on lacing/netting your nails

Hey guys, so in my previous post I showed a picture of my nails with netting on some of them. Luckily, its super easy, and its super cute. So here goes:


  1. Paint on your base coat (I used Sally Hansen's Miracle Growth)
  2. Paint on your chosen color, if you chose to use any at all. 
  3. Apply a top coat (I use Seche Vite, and I swear by it might I add) and immediately lay down cut pieces of lace or netting. (They don't need to be trimmed exactly to fit your nails yet!) 
  4. Wait a minute or two, just so the top coat gets tacky and add another top coat over the lace or netting.
  5. Now, there are several different ways you can go about removing the excess netting/lace. I usually take a pair of nail clippers and trim it all. I apply another top coat to smooth down the edges that are still poking out after being cut. 
  6. There you have it, chic, affordable, designer nails in your own home :) 





This method can be used with paper, tissue paper, ribbon, really anything that can soak up the top coat. I've done it before with tissue paper, and I loved the results. 



Enjoy your nails, beauties. Party on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment