21.11.11

BLOWSYOURMIND

Hi there! There are so many good things going on in my life (as well as others) right now!

one Twenty five days of Christmas started on ABCfam today. Christmas heaven.

two Thanksgiving is coming up, i will permanently be hungry no matter how much food i eat until my meal is finished and being digested by myself on Thanksgiving day.

three a huge rave/dance is being held at the JM McDonalds Sports Complex in Cortland new york november 25th (black friday...day after turkey day) $10 entry fee, its going to be beautiful. People from all over the area are going to be there, come and dance your pants off.

four I've just recently taken the time to sit down and count my blessings, considering its about that time to realize what you are truly thankful for in your life.

What are you thankful for?
Take the time to think about it, it's worth it.

annnnywho. JAMJAMJAMJAMJAMJAMJAM literally this blew my head off, and by the time i got the chance to find it and put it back on, it was blown off again. Fucking stellar song. Excision + Downlink - Crowd Control (Original Mix) by 1ReySon

No comments:

Post a Comment