29.11.11

Cocktail Bling & Vs Fashion Shows

Don't try and tell me I am not an ice princess. What a perfect snowy winter color. I've always preferred light purples and baby blues and baby pinks for winter over green and red and whatever other ugly colors that represent it. Haha




SO HOWS ABOUT THEM ANGELS? woooweeee, I checked out the preview for the show online a few hours before with my boyfriend (he didn't complain), and I just about cried when I saw they were going to do a ballet set. All of their shoes: OMG....too bad I beat them to the punch with my prom shoes last year ;) check em out.

Now...I understand Adriana Lima is big to do and everyone loves her, but please. I personally thought it was kindof rude of her to try and steal the show every time she walked out, and make a big scene. Not to mention we all know Alessandra Ambrosio is hotter of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment