27.11.11

Copper Tones

Hey guys! I hope everyones break was as amazing as mine was. I meant to post this yesterday (considering this photo was taken yesterday) but I got caught up with my family and friends and it slipped my mind! This look is so easy to achieve. 

First Use a loose powder to get rid of all shine and little spots you don't want to be visible. (This is also when you would put on foundation, luckily i rarely have to use it.) 

Second Cover your eyelids with a light nude shimmer eyeshadow

Third By blending a copper shimmer eyeshadow with either vaseline or water, use an eyeliner brush and put the combination on both your top and bottom lash lines. (If you feel like splurging but getting better results, I highly recommend Laura Mercier's Tightline Activator, it goes for about $50 at Sephora.)

Fourth Dab a little of your copper eyeshadow on your cheek bones, and your lips.

Fifth Coat your lips in gloss. 

Viola! Donezo. It's a lot of makeup to make you look like you're hardly not wearing any, but the outcome is worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment