17.11.11

Help I'm Alive


First off, what a good ass jam. Kindof how i've been feeling all day.

I've learned a lot about myself this week, i've learned to hate, i've learned to unconditionally love, and i've learned to appreciate my adoring mother just a little bit more, minute by minute. Never do something you're uncomfortable with, stand for what you believe in and be completely honest about it. For 2012, my goal is to be a 100% happier, better me; the only way to achieve that is by ridding myself of people, objects, ways of life that bring me down. Simple.

I love you all. Thanks so much for reading/listening, stay wonderful.
METRIC - Help I'm Alive (KRUSHA Remix) by krusha

1 comment:

  1. You're gorgeous. You're so, so inspirational. I love your blog...not only does the music make me want to jump around like a fucking maniac, but the makeup tips and everything are soooo helpful. Please don't change. By the way, you're an amazing dancer. Oh lawdy I have no idea how to word this thank you paragraph. But keep doing what you're doing! I llook up to you, people like you more than you think. Juuuust thank you thank you thank yooouuu! Hahahah. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete