7.12.11

KNAS-ty

Hey guys! I'm sorry i haven't been around in a while. Haven't really been anywhere except the doctors and chiropractors. I messed my back and neck up pretty bad and we're still not sure why. This is my 8th day straight with a pounding headache, and that's really the least of my worries. I'm hearing this could be more serious than just muscle and bone tightness and pain, so we'll see where it goes after I get my blood test results back. Wish me luck!

I will also be posting pictures of all the pretty nail designs I've tested on myself this week, too cute.

My boyfriend and I sat down and jammed to a "dance jams" xm station on my tv for about an hour the other day, we found some really really great house mixes and just dance mixes in general. So good. So I guess I've found myself developing a little more love for House music.

This is fucking Delicious.

Knas (original mix)- Steve Angello

ALSO Lets all congratulate SKRILLEX for his 5 Grammy nominations
HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment