21.12.11

Skrillex X Krewella X Foreign Beggars

Were you guys aware that mono could not only make you ridiculously exhausted, but also give you insomnia? Sucks. Now. Christmas is coming, and i'm sure you are all interested in what to get me ;). I've decided I don't want anything. I've got a great life, a great mom, an adoring boyfriend, loads and loads of electronica and candy canes, and 3 fat wiener dogs. What the fuck else could I possibly want and need (besides more clothes?) Thats right. Nothing. I love my life.

Don't be greedy this year. AND TELL YOUR MOTHERS YOU LOVE THEM.
love you all, guys. Enjoy this jam, enjoy your holidays be it Chanukah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, or whatever it may be. If you don't participate in any holiday festivities, enjoy your family, enjoy the roof over your head, and a cup of hot chocolate. We all don't realize how fucking great we have it.

N3AKO - Get One (Krewella X Foreign Beggars X Skrillex) by N3AKO

No comments:

Post a Comment