19.12.11

Skrismas

Guys I suck. I haven't posted in a long while. I've recently been diagnosed with mono. It's a fucking field day. Merry Christmas to me, right? No ice skating, or long walks in the park, or fun stuff :( wahhh.
ANYWHO. To get us all in the Christmas spirit, here is a video of a blinky house jamming to skrillex's "equinox" (my personal favorite)





I was reminiscing on all of my old favorite bands (screamo was my thing back in the day. If you think about it, it's not much different from dubstep....) This song called "Emily..." Fucking loved it, but i couldn't, for the life of me, remember what band it was by..I've literally been searching for the name of this band for like 3 years. Finally it hit me...From First to Last. Were you guys aware SONNY MOORE was one of the lead singers of From First to Last back in the day?

To make a long story short, I loved Skrillex before he even was Skrillex so HA. Beat that.

Emily- From First to Last.

No comments:

Post a Comment