2.12.11

I'll Give You Everything

So I've been slacking on pretty much everything, my bad. I've actually been having a really really hard time with my back and neck, they're so screwed up, i can barely move. I've got my second chiropractic appointment tomorrow, and I had one yesterday as well. Shit's so painful. I hope everyone's week was less painful and a little more enjoyable than mine.


Someone really special to me, showed me this song tonight. I've played it at least 5 times already. Diana Vickers - Sunlight (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix) by Adventure Club Dubstep


We all take emotions and feelings of others for granted. We don't know where they're coming from, we don't know where they're going either. It's rare we find people who are willing to give us chances. We take those people for granted every day. When someone walks into your life and worships the very ground you walk on, let them. You deserve it. But do not ever expect it. Every one you meet every day of your life is a gift. It's their decision to stand near you, to sit with you at lunch, to drive to your house 40 minutes away ;), to be with you. Cherish that desire of their's and always, always stay humble and grateful for what and who you have.
Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

I love you all so much, ive hit my 3,000 views mark!! Thank you all for reading! Have a great night and an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment