5.2.12

Fix Your Cracked Lips!

Your lips can get dry, flaky, cracked, etc. during this time of year, being so close to valentines day, thats a major no no, especially when there is such an easy solution to it all that I bet you never considered. (please excuse my run on sentence, I'm in a pinch for time.) After reading my post before, you should all know I SWEAR by exfoliation. So, with that, I'm going to teach you how to exfoliate your lips. This removes all the gross dead extra skin from them, and leaves them luscious and kissable :)

First off, obtain some Vaseline (petroleum jelly)
Second, obtain some sugar. Any kind will do.
Third, mix them together. Just a little bit of Vaseline will do! A little goes a long way. And add a lot of sugar.
Fourth, rub it all over your lips for a little while.
Fifth, either let it sit and let the Vaseline seep into your lips, or rub it all off.
VIOLA, you have beautiful, soft, kissable lips. Just in time for valentines day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment