10.2.12

This is for everyone

Tonight might have been one of the hardest nights I've ever had to live through.

It's one thing if you are sitting with your bestfriend consoling them after having broken up with their boyfriend or girlfriend, but it's a whole other thing when someone very dear to all of the people you love (including yourself) is gone forever. Seeing all of my loved ones tonight, a whole entire community, many communities-crying, mourning the loss of someone so special. It's soul shattering, mind numbing, heart breaking.

It took me until this awful, terrible event, to realize how many people I love in my life, and how many people love me. I thought for the longest time I had no one. I honestly thought no one wanted me. This is really hard to admit publicly, but it's definitely time. Through this horrid situation, it brought me to all the people who truly matter in my life, and taught me to make amends with people who haven't mattered so much as of lately. This is a terrible situation, but our community learned something beautiful from it. To come together and be there for one another. I got hugs tonight from people I hardly know.

I'm writing this post to share how absolutely important every person I know, is to me. You have all touched my heart in some way or another and brought me to where I am today, as a 16 year old girl. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment